The idea for Cucielo Vermouth di Torino was conceived by Andy Holmes, founder and managing director of Artisan Spirits Ltd. Artisan Spirits is known to all of us for its founding brand Angostura (Rum, Bitter, and Amaro).
CUCIELO is a surprisingly complex yet versatile classic Turin vermouth. The vermouth is available in Rosso and Bianco formats and, importantly, complies with the EU requirements for Turin Vermouth.
Key product features include:
• Produced using only natural plants and flavors
• Ricetta Originale, the secret final recipe for Rosso and Bianco formats
• The alcohol used is made in Italy and made from high-quality molasses
• The Italian wine used in Rosso and Bianco is similar. Carefully selected Trebbiano di Abruzzo is used along with Grillo and Ansonic from Sicily
• Bottled at 16.8% to bring out vermouth’s broadest character and style.
• Sustainability – all components used in the production and promotion of
CUCIELO come from renewable sources and are 100% recyclable.
Art Deco packaging design by Oveja & Remi in Argentina pays homage to the «Golden Era» of 1930s vermouth.